MethDozer · M
Hope you have your popcorn BB. It's going the the show of a lifetime I'm sure.
[@521796,MethDozer] Now, if he’d said [b]that[/b] at some point on the 6th, he might not have been kicked off Twitter.
Dragon56 · 61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Yeah, but someone probably wrote this for him.....doesn’t sound like him.
Carla · 61-69, F
Yeah...I buy that.🙄
WalksWith · 51-55, F
he's lost of a lot of money because of his incitement. other than that, he would never have put this out.

and also...none of his supporters will believe it. have absolutely no faith in them at all.
That was a pathetic read.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
He is walking back after what he tried failed and because his lawyers have told him he is in legal trouble.
Emortal · M
Good statement. I don't support Him but what do you want him to say? You want him to address only his supporters?
[@492052,Emortal] Mainly I’m looking at the fact that it took a [b]week[/b]. 🤔
Nobody knows impeachment better than me. - Tonald Drump😳 Edit
LvChris · 36-40, M
If it was really from him, it’s have a big, gaudy, sharpie signature. 🧐
[@335805,LvChris] Lol, a good point. I’m not sure what they’re trying to save [b]now[/b].
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
Yes, and if you see that Pusey Pence, tell him thanks for nuthin
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] They were ready to [b]Hang [/b]Pence...

I was referring to this:

“You can either go down in history as a patriot, or you can go down in history as a pussy,” Trump told Pence in a last-ditch pitch pressuring the vice president to overturn the election on the fallacy that a veep has the power to do so, according to the Times, which cited two unnamed sources.

Pence was as loyal as anyone can be - and Trump bullied him up to the very last moment...Trump will destroy anyone for any reason that suits him...
[@64578,fun4us2b] “lynch” ? “Hang” ? Traditionally the same difference. Trump is about as corrupt a human being as has ever led a nation. And the fact that his supporters are [b]still[/b] making excuses and worse, pretending [b]not[/b] to realize that a sitting [b]president[/b] doing this has no room for “whattaboutism” indicates they’ve all checked [b]their[/b] values at the door, too.
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Lynching is the administering of a sentence without a trail - the results are often torture and of course hanging - Lol - Ok I'm a nerd...

I agree 100% the values are incredibly invisible including a group of sitting senators. I cannot believe my ears - this is not going away too quickly...