Conservatives Argue That The Attack On Joe Bidens Son Hunter Biden is Going To Far
causernamebemyusername26-30, M
The same people supporting a dictator are talking about going too far? 馃ぃ
JohnOlinger36-40, M
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] Yes LOL馃槀
causernamebemyusername26-30, M
[@105699,JohnOlinger] It's actually an expected tactic though. They see Trump sinking and they are trying to get away and claim "I never supported him to begin with".
But I'm like, nice try but I'm no longer falling for the crying wolf now. You had your opportunity to impress me but you failed. Lol
Adaydreambeliever56-60, FVIP
Well, logically it IS because someone's son has nothing to do with the politics.. Biden's son, unlike the Trump clan have nothing to do with his campaign.
While we are at it, it's bloody weird, not to mention nutso, to have your daughter and son in law as part of the set up of presidency!
eli160161-69, M
What conservatives? The Lincoln Project?
plungesponge36-40, M
It says something that the only attack the GOP has is on Biden's son. Ivanka, Don Jnr and Eric are working closely with the White House without being elected, like they are a royal family, getting deals from countries and attending international forums like they know shit, and the GOP are clutching their pearls that a VP's son got a cushy job? Yeah right lol
MarineBob56-60, M
Not at all I'm sure he'd be in white house often
Adaydreambeliever56-60, FVIP
[@2021,MarineBob] What an utter pile of shit! You are talking out of your arse as usual marine! You know nothing of the sort! And even if he were that has nothing to do with Biden's politics, ( he has standards and isn't into nepotism like Trump!) if his son visits! Grow up!
MarineBob56-60, M
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] another damn foriegner
Adaydreambeliever56-60, FVIP
[@2021,MarineBob] oh dear that must have upset you! Poor snowflake, doesn't like it that the rest of the world are intelligent, take an interest and are able to comment on world news! Fucking idiot! This is a free site mate! Get over it!

PS almost all Americans ARE foreigners! Many of them descended from UK and Europe... lol so I'd be a little more circumspect if I were you

But to go back to the point...
QuixoticSoul36-40, M
That鈥檚 just because it鈥檚 not seeing as much traction as they were hoping for.
eli160161-69, M
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] Wrong. It's exactly what we expected.
JoePourMan61-69, M
Hunter alone wouldn't be the issue, it's Joe's connection to Hunter's activities, and Hunter using his father's position as Vice President to get paid handsomely by Ukrainian, Russian and Chinese businesses
JoePourMan61-69, M
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] That would be interesting, but what does that have to do with Joe and Hunter? Are you saying their behavior is acceptable to you because of Trump's behavior?
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
[@1097981,JoePourMan] Was it a great look? No.. But US politics is attracting some poor examples. (Current players aside) You have draft dodgers, fools, and corruption, and "special interests" all the way to the top and bottom. I can see why Republicans dont want a fuss over this.. They might be open to similar family connection for pay charges themselves.
Its a tragedy how far down the sewer US politics has gone.. Maybe Trump did America a favour in shining the spot so brightly no one can ignore it now.. Lets see.馃樂
Adaydreambeliever56-60, FVIP
[@1097981,JoePourMan] Joe and Hunter are an entirely different situation, namely that Hunter isn't looking to be involved with the office of the president.