Can we all just stop for a minute at the craziness ?
And laugh at Weiner ? .....* giggles* his name alone is enough ....
Something is [i]wrong[/i] with that man, seriously.
* clears throat * yes , you're right ...that man has impulse issues
LesDeplorable · 41-45, M
It's awesome huh.
I would love to listen in on Hillary's meetings with Huma about him hahaha
That man makes my skin crawl ,almost as much as Trump does
LesDeplorable · 41-45, M
@Chernobylplayground: Lol , he repulses me half of what Hillary does
StellasXOF · 36-40
Hehe
Shhh....dong is the Asian word for weiner.😌
Northwest · M
She should have divorced his ass a long time ago. Here's what they will find on his computer: hundreds of Wiener dick pics.
Northwest · M
@LesDeplorable:

One more time, seeing that you continue to deflect.

Northwest: "You're really deplorable. You've convicted Huma Abedein already? for doing what?"

Deplorable: "ummm ..[b]classified emails from her ending up on her hubbies computer... ILLEGAL[/b]"

Northwest: the Director of the FBI said "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant", you already found her guilty, and expanded your conspiracy theory, to include Huma."
LesDeplorable · 41-45, M
@Northwest: Was that meant to explain your position that the FBI investigation is irrelevant to the emails that the FBI is investigating ? Lol ...
Run along now comic book guy you utterly bore me
Northwest · M
@LesDeplorable: No, it was meant to explain to you, that you have no clue.

The FBI Director said, that the FBI has no clue what the material is. You already decided it's criminal, implicates Huma and implicates Hillary. You keep bringing up irrelevant stuff. Call me names (pretty juvenile), and I've seen some of your other posts, you know a couple of terms "Cognitive dissonance" and "sniper", and you use them in most of your replies. That's not very creative.

Then, like your idol, Trump, you start huffing and puffing. Trump declared this to be huge, but what's not huge in his opinion, criminal, bigger than Watergate, treason, etc., and demanded that I admit I was not right, because you were privy to insider information, and I was a misinformed fool, because I am not aware of the leaks, showing that the emails doom Hillary.

Guess what? The FBI Directory just announced there's nothing there. So, what are you going to do about it?

What are going to do about all the hoopla from the Trump camp, about the "attempt on his life", which turns out to be a Republican guy, carrying a anti-Trump sign?
fun4us2b · 56-60, M
😱 How can you deride a man on his name alone...now if it was Weinie that would be a whole nuther matter 😆
fun4us2b · 56-60, M
@Chernobylplayground: lol - you're so immature!
@fun4us2b: 👶🏻 You say that like it's a bad thing
fun4us2b · 56-60, M
@Chernobylplayground: It's endearing in some people 👻
I'm surprised people ar still talking on this thread ...I forgot I even asked this hahahaha
LesDeplorable · 41-45, M
@Chernobylplayground: Lol..soz .
I've decided to stop replying to it from now on , so this can be put to bed .
Thanks hahaha
Northwest · M
@LesDeplorable: No you did not. You responded, and then said you were not going to respond. So, how do you feel about the FBI investigation now?

My first reaction, was that all they're going to find, is more Weiner dick pics, and that's all there was to it. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
🙃 Lol!

Can we all just stop for a minute at the crazines... | Politics | Similar Worlds