If you are going to lie, make it a whopper Uncle Joe
If you are going to make up a brag about your academic record and lie at least say you finished first in your class not top half, that is loser stuff. Three degrees why not 7 or 8. Don’t just claim full academic scholarship say they paid tuition, room and board and gave you a Mercedes to drive.

[quote] Biden graduated from Syracuse University’s law school in 1968, but not in the top half of his class. He also did not receive three undergraduate degrees. And, according to a September 1987 Newsweek report, Biden didn’t attend law school on a full academic scholarship, either.[/quote]

Reminds me of the liar guy on SNL. Yea I got 5 degrees, yea that’s the ticket. He meets Putin “we have new phaser weapon, yea like Star Trek, yea that’s the ticket, now pay my son 5 billion a year, yea
2
|
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
Clearly Sleepy Joe can't convince anyone he's not a moron by speaking
AnneHoney · 36-40, F
I like when he told the guy they could go out back and fight it out because he was gold gloves champ. [@6578,HoraceGreenley]

If you are going to lie, make it a whopper Uncle J... | Politics | Similar Worlds