As an American, if you are truthful with yourself, dont you have to admit that the US is being given to and taken by Asians, Arabs, and Hispanics?
[b][u][center][big][quote]AMERICANS ONLY[/quote][/big][/center][/u][/b]
1
|
Edited: 2 mths ago
This message was deleted.
AMERICA1ST · 51-55, M
[@646421,User41] As you dont have United States as your location on your profile, I can only assume you are not American - and, for the purposes of this question, irrelevant.
This message was deleted.
katielass · F
Yes but I have no children so I can laugh at the future the left is making for themselves. I know, that sounds mean but at least I'm honest.
AMERICA1ST · 51-55, M
[@120824,katielass] Its not even mean - it is the hard truth. Why would you be as concerned for others peoples children as if they were yours? No one does that. But only those who have the balls to say such things are demonized for stating a fact. That is what we are now: a culture that has been so weakened that it can no longer acknowledge ALL truths. Instead we make them up in order to attempt to suit everyone
katielass · F
[@623179,AMERICA1ST] But I do care. I care about some people and their kids. I really could not care less about the left. I would not cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire.
strongbow · 41-45, M
And blacks
AMERICA1ST · 51-55, M
[@395188,strongbow] It is not just about welfare. A full comprehension of the context of the question is required to understand that. A fact of the welfare matter is there are more whites getting it than blacks in America - one of the biggest political lies in the country is that most of the welfare funds go to blacks. Blacks will never take over the country they cant get their own community together enough to achieve anything close to that. However, these groups will eventually. No one is worried about the positions of blacks in the the US. After 50+ years of being black in America, I can speak with authority on this.
strongbow · 41-45, M
[@623179,AMERICA1ST] I didnt say blacks would take over the country, far from it, they have proven they cant even function in a society practically given to them (see Detroit)..they are however being given so much by this country that they are given special treatment they dont deserve...ie:welfare, television/media etc
AMERICA1ST · 51-55, M
[@395188,strongbow] You cant ignore the facts that less is given to blacks in welfare than to whites in America. The black community is its own worse enemy but say they cant function in society is just not true and blatantly racist. Most American blacks are employed and law abiding - that's just a fact. This country was built on the backs of black people. As much as I refuse to acknowledge that as an excuse of the wretchedness of some blacks, it is a fact that is still relevant. No people in America have been oppressed, exploiting, abused, and hated more than blacks. That can not be denied. Only seething racism and ignorance of the history would prompt someone to assert otherwise. That you still do comprehend the context of the original question confirms that you lack the intelligence to do so and do not merit further schooling from me.

And you are do not have United States in your profile so there is doubt that you are even American - which makes your opinion on the matter irrelevant.
AmericanBroad · 26-30, F
Agreed

As an American, if you are truthful with yourself,... | Politics | Similar Worlds