Would having Mrs Warren on the ticket in 2020 doom the Dems?
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/42/94/38/Jackjjacksonjr-SgV04qhyMrZBVYT.jpg]
3
|
firefall · 56-60, M
FoxNews is going to hate and lie about any Democratic nominee, so I don't see that as being even slightly germane. Or, indeed, illegal or wrong - she's proved by genetic test she has some american indian genealogy, so what exactly is the scandal?
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] The people who care about that would never vote for her anyway.
Abrienda · 18-21, F
[@1725,firefall] That she USED it to get preferential advancement...THAT'S the "big deal". Had it been your daughter who lost out to someone scamming the racial quota system you people have in the USA, similar I might add to South Africa's under the racist white rule only or the Nazi's only now in reverse, you might understand.
Abrienda · 18-21, F
[@1725,firefall] As opposed to CNN actually CAUGHT in lies about Republican candidates?
Riverman · 51-55, M
No. Having crooks and cheats on the ticket has not hurt them before.
Abrienda · 18-21, F
[@834323,Riverman] What else can they have?
make for good laughs ..
beckyromero · 31-35, F
Oh, I'm sure she'll be on the ticket.

If you believe in the multiverse theory, that is. 😂

That there's an infinite amount of universes, each with a unique possible outcome.

Just not in the one we are in.
MaryJanine · 61-69, F
You can't tell until or unless she gets up there. She had a lot of things to say about our current White House occupant - but he got in regardless. Let's see who gets in first - THEN give us your I-will thoughts. Don't lie and don't brag about your ancestors. The current President had enough to say about his predecessor not being "born" in America during his campaign. Hawaii was a state when Mr. Obama was born, and it still is.
Yep schooled. Run along. [@1026,GeorgeWashingtonJr]
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] You’re a troll.

Have you noticed that conservatives use idiotic memes when they have no argument?
Sorry Einstein it’s my thread and that makes you the troll. [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/22/84/77/Jackjjacksonjr-yCWT7A0X42nriFa.jpg][@1026,GeorgeWashingtonJr]
katielass · F
Yes but that would make it way too easy.
Abrienda · 18-21, F
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] Yes...heap big bad medicine!

(Thank you Karl May!)
katielass · F
[@5932,Abrienda] Hey, I actually am one quarter Cherokee.
Abrienda · 18-21, F
[@120824,katielass] Good for you...I am one half Czech and one half Philippine...and?

But congratulations anyway, though I don't think either of us had much choice in the matter.😉

PS ¬ Which quarter by the way?
eli1601 · 61-69, M
If she became President would it be the first time that "Hail to the Chief" was based on reality
So you lied by claiming Gabbard dropped out. Sanders has sex abuse allegations still unresoived from his 2016 loss. [@1026,GeorgeWashingtonJr]
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] She’s about to drop out.

Sanders’ sex abuse allegations don’t involve him directly, they involve a few staffers and no one has said he was aware of them. If President Pussy Grabber can get away with that, it’s a non-issue for Sanders.
Keep on backtracking uninformed rocket scientists like you that write grandiose statements that are debunked end up as debunked windbags. I recommend changing your user name to reflect that. [@1026,GeorgeWashingtonJr]
curiosi · 56-60, F
Yesterday was her first day on the campaign trail. Her message?? I hate Trump and I want to see him in prison. That's what she is running on, hatred. Don't tell me you love this country when you spew hatred. I don't know if that will doom them as they thrive off of hatred.
You’re despicable. No offense intended of course. [@6345,silmarilion456]
[@423488,curiosi] Yes, I remember how conservatives were so respectful of Obama.
silmarilion456 · 46-50, M
So you prefer just to engage in alarmist rants about certain individuals and in argumentum ad hominem.
easterniowegin · 46-50, M
Its all premature at this time. Personally, i cant wait to see the primary season begin...as they begin to pick each other apart. If everyone has the same "anti-trump" message, how does anyone separate themselves from the pack??
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] Incorrect. Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens who only need a plane ticket to move to the mainland.
easterniowegin · 46-50, M
NH had the first presidential primary back in 1920.
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] It is illegal in some states to change your registration solely to vote in the other party's primary if you do not intend to vote for that party's nominee in the general election.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
Certainly none of the Trump supporters will vote for her. Fortunately that number is dwindling daily.
I suspect Trump will have a bad case of "Hillary's Disease " come poll time. A whole bunch of people wont bother to turn out for him.
A couple of problems with that statement.

Sane? AS IF when would they have been? LBJ?
Need democrats?AS IF that would only set us back

[@892831,SethNStone]
SethNStone · 22-25, M
[@1158,Jackjjacksonjr] I never said they were all sane. The field needs to be narrowed. But we are reverting with Trump. Not progressing. That is very unhealthy.
The field needs to be completed prior to the winnowing. More will be announcing. [@892831,SethNStone]

Updated: 1 min ago

Would having Mrs Warren on the ticket in 2020 doom... | Politics | Similar Worlds