I Hate When People Judge Me
Its a strange thing when even people here start judging you even before knowing much about you... :) Have you faced such a thing here ? And how do you feel or deal with it ? Would love to hear it :)
AlmightyLoad · 22-25
people always do that no worries
Leyenda · 26-30, M
Personally, you gotta shrug it off. Some people are simply not reachable. Other times- You feel they just need to be reassured. It all really depends on their personality. I haven't had this happen to me 'yet' but it wouldn't be the first time for me. :)
tomharryasia · 36-40, M
Wouldnt hv bothered otherwise... but out here it seems very wierd... coz its supposed to be a place where you ought not to be judged.
Yeah, it's happened a few times. They usually block me shortly after, so I'm spared having to read further diatribe from them
EVERYONE JUDGE EVERYONE
tomharryasia · 36-40, M
hahah Thats a good one. Well i dont know you may have your reasons too
EITHER PEOPLE TELL IT OR NOT STILL EVERYONE JUDGES EVERYONE, WHY? THEY CAN'T HELP IT, THEY HAVE MINDS THAT CREATE THOUGHTS ABOUT ANYONE
tomharryasia · 36-40, M
well have to agree on this one :)
BlueDiver · 36-40, M
Everyone judges everyone - that's the nature of sentience. Seeing without judgement is how stones see.

I Hate When People Judge Me