Pets, Animals & Nature
It's blah and 7 degrees Celsius in the UK (southwest)
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
It is about 27 or -3. London, Ontario, Canada here.
@PoetryNEmotion: your weather is usually more exciting than ours
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
The weather is just starting to cool down around here, been around 75 degrees. The air is fresh and cold. Too cold to swim outdoors now. I live in the California desert community of Upland which is about 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
@PoetryNEmotion: I live out here in the desert with Wile E. Coyote.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@greenmountaingal: Cute! And the Road Runner? LOL.
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
@PoetryNEmotion: We haven't caught up with that pesky critter so far...but we haven't given up.
Florida. We had a cold wave come in lolast night. It is only 52 degrees on the way to 71 and there is freeze warnings tonight. :( It will be Wednesday before we hit the 80's again. :(
@PoetryNEmotion: Burrrrr! I have to head north the first of December for a few day's. I am going to have to wear ling pants and a coat. Lol
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@Stereoguy: I am laughing! Where is north exactly?
@PoetryNEmotion: Virginia. Washington D.C. area.
Wraithorn · 51-55, M
It's Spring,warm, sunny, the birds are frolicking all over the garden, I can practically hear the grass growing, there are storm clouds building though so there will mostly likely be a thunderstorm a bit later. Sunny S.Africa here.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Wraithy! I want to be there in the sun. Which state in Africa?
Wraithorn · 51-55, M
@PoetryNEmotion: KwaZulu Natal. Close to the Southern Drakensberg (Dragon) mountains.
Abbenthewolf · 16-17, M
Good morning. It is snowing the Strom is coming ,it is 30f outside now not much snow yet but we supposed to get 6 +inchs i love the Snow. It just haven't gotten here yet so far just a little I'm in Ohio
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Hi, friend. I know a few here in Ohio. I cannot say I like the snow. I tolerate it and I moan and complain like all Canadians do. LOL.
Abbenthewolf · 16-17, M
@PoetryNEmotion: hehehe why? Snow is cool and beautiful. Magikal. I love. It. You must not like cold . but you like the snow right?🙂
eibboregon · 22-25, M
I live out West, in Oregon, USA. We had our first hard frost and received snow on Mt. Hood. The skiiers will be happy. Been getting mostly rain showers. Had the effects of la nina (the girl) and await el nino, (the boy) as it develops out in the Pacific Ocean. 😊
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
I want to try downhill this winter. Those two-lol.
Degbeme · 61-69, M
No snow here but it is cold and windy. You know where I am. ☕
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Yes. Keep warm, Deg.
Degbeme · 61-69, M
@PoetryNEmotion: You too. :)
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
Eastern U.K. - Norwich.
Cloudy. Rain. 7-11*C
Weather Warning: Storm Angus: Storm force winds approaching from north east
cold, windy, fire warnings, 39f, feels like 31f (0c), 29.94 Hg, 52% h
Gossamerwings · 70-79, F
We've had a dusting of snow and hailstones,and it's cold .But the white stuff didn't stay to greet us , it dissappeared as quickly as it came .That's the forecast from the northwest of England.

Pets, Animals & Nature