Pets, Animals & Nature

I Saw A Fox In The City This Morning….

Took the boy to the orthodontist and waited for him to get out, he got in the car and I was putting my phone in my purse so I could drive and he yells ‘Oh look…there’s a fox!”….I looked up at the long vacant lot and a beautiful red fox was running like a streak…without breaking a step he ran straight up a wooden fence and over into a resident’s back yard. I don’t know what happened after that. 🦊
monte3 · 70-79, M
We have Fox here, more suburban than urban but they are here. We were talking the other day that we are impressed with their work ethic, as we have way too many rabbits…
[@744413,monte3] The only other time I’ve seen a red fox in the city was at the university duck pond, had it’s head down low stalking the ducks and geese. There is a drainage creek across the road and the overflow of the pond runs into it, am pretty sure the fox lives in that area because it is full of trees surrounding it.
TexChik · F
We have grays at the farm . They are so curious . They are the only varmint that I won’t shoot out there .
[@113373,TexChik] the one I saw was so fluffy, apparently well-fed…I think red foxes are the most beautiful wild animals around here. And fences are no barrier for them either.
TexChik · F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] They climb trees like a cat . They are beautiful. I like the bobcats too but they are rough on the fawns so we control those and coyotes
[@113373,TexChik] Climbed just like a cat and very fast. They can get into any backyard and he seemed to know where he was going.
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
they are lovely
Awww....🤩

Pets, Animals & Nature