Pets, Animals & Nature

Any place to report enviromental health?
I keep finding turtles in my yard. But they always seem to be sick. They seem to have dificnecys. Found one a few weeks ago with eye problems and a respiratory infection. The one I found today had a respiratory infection and an ear abess. And it looked like its shell did not grow correctly.

Do you know what types of things they might do to check the environment?
1
|
your in a dumpsite ..
Iamnotacat · 26-30, F
[@10925,waleskinder] what do you mean?
Fernie · F
are you near a body of water? Sounds like they are in toxic water...poor things
Iamnotacat · 26-30, F
[@331316,Fernie] They aren't water turtles they are box turtles. Probably should have said.
Fernie · F
[@822445,Iamnotacat] Oh...still, if there are many sick turtles...they might be into something toxic.
Iamnotacat · 26-30, F
Yeah maybe.
Sicarium · 41-45, M
Need to know at least what country you're in to answer that. Google around for your country for any options.
Iamnotacat · 26-30, F
[@33564,Sicarium] usa. I've been googling but all I found was where to report enviromental violations.I
Awww poor turtles
xixgun · M
Call the newspaper
Wild animal rescue. All I find is turtle shells, the squirrels bring them to the yard and leave them. They chew on them for the minerals. Three so far.
Are these things close to water? We had fish mutations in that lived in a river close to a paper plant. You should have an environmental health office in your health department.
Are you sure we talking about turtles - ?
Iamnotacat · 26-30, F
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] yeah I think so unless they were aliens
Put it on the news.

Pets, Animals & Nature

Any place to report enviromental health? | Pets, Animals & Nature | Similar Worlds