I Am Interested In the Paranormal

Reincarnation,it can explain so much about who we are.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgxg_AFsmY4]
3
|
MatureWomanLover · 26-30, M
Unfortunately, Christianity doesn't believe in reincarnation
berangere · 70-79, F
Reincarnation was in the Bible before it was first declared a heresy in A D 553 by the second council of Constantinople for political reasons, making the responsibility of salvation not the people's but of the church, so giving over the control to the church who invented "heaven" and "hell".Many verses referring to reincarnation were removed from the Bible.To me reincarnation makes far more sense then heaven and hell.
LadyGrace · F
[@1848,berangere] I had typed out a bunch of stuff, but I’m really not wanting to be at odds with you, so erased it. I want to respect your beliefs. I think we’d do best to just agree to disagree.
berangere · 70-79, F
[@417971,LadyGrace] How did those members of the Christian church in those days know for sure what was or was not inspired of God? They were mere mortals with an agenda.But yes,lets agree to disagree.
berangere · 70-79, F
[@417971,LadyGrace] And because we desagree there is no reason to block me,people block others far too often on this site.

I Am Interested In the Paranormal
Categories: Religion

Reincarnation,it can explain so much about who we ... | I Am Interested In the Paranormal | Similar Worlds