Parenting & Family

Is it okay to go on vacation without my family?
Poll
Yes
No
Lol, right Jamie, we know you're kidding you wouldn't do that.
Whatever you want to do
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
I'm off work this week and I want to go on vacation without my family, is it okay for me to do that? [sep]After all my kids are 12, 15 and 17 and don't need me every minute of the day, and my husband works all night mostly every night.[sep] Additional info: I'm not sure the ferrets or guinea pig will be cleaned or the cat and kitty's litter pans or the pups even let out, but I'm sure someone will remember to feed them and the horse.
3
|
ScarletWitch · 26-30, F
What you planning to do?
hami1091 · 36-40, F
Stay home 😂
TheProphet · M
Go. You deserve it.
hami1091 · 36-40, F
Thanks, I think I would miss them too much though. :)
Deleted1900 · 36-40, M
You have to go on a vacation by yourself... a family vacation is an oxymoron
hami1091 · 36-40, F
I don't think I ever went on a vacation by myself.
Annie1899 · 31-35, F
Maybe take the 12 year old with you?
Annie1899 · 31-35, F
@hami1091: Good for you. My daughter is 13, and she's fairly easy going. What kind of challenges is yours giving you?
hami1091 · 36-40, F
@Annie1899: Mine is just spoiled and used to getting what she wants and it can make for a miserable time especially if you tell her no.
Annie1899 · 31-35, F
@hami1091: That sounds hard. Do you and her husband discipline her to try to get her back in line?
My parents never went on vacation with my brother or I but all parents are different
hami1091 · 36-40, F
If JP and I were to ever go on vacation I wouldn't leave the kids behind. :) I'm not going on vacation, but it is tempting to want to pack up and run especially last night all 3 kids had 2 friends each over. I soooo wanted to escape. 😂
I would go but I would miss them I guess,

Parenting & Family

Is it okay to go on vacation without my family? | Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds