Parenting & Family

Do you think having Kids means Giving Up on Freedoms
I do which is why I will never have kids & Never Get Married
0
|
I gave up a lot of things when I had children, but that was my choice. My children became my priority. Going to clubs and bars didn't seem as fulfilling as spending time with my kids watching movies, playing board games or going out as a family.

I can still do that if I want to, but I just feel like something is missing when I do.
purecrazy93 · 31-35, M
Getting married is bad enough. But having kids means a lot of bills. And less money means less freedom. I think you can do the math from here.
Gauntlets28 · 22-25, M
Sure it is, but I've been told it's quite fulfilling if you're ready for it. But I don't know, I'm not going to be ready for that kind of thing for a long long time.
I could never see myself having kids. I'm just not cut out for it. I've seen first hand the stress it can bring to other people's lives.
sarahsong1990 · 26-30, F
Yes but it also opens doors to other things in life. For one, you're a parent. Two, you're a single parent (if unmarried, married would be better) so that means you are a hero to some people for doing more and giving more.

Parenting & Family

Do you think having Kids means Giving Up on Freedo... | Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds