Parenting & Family

Which country is conservative??
According to you
0
|
gregonov · M
Ireland
I've heard utopia might be
lorne13 · 61-69, M
all the ones where the financial elite don't pay taxes
Cierzo · 46-50, M
Hungary, Poland, Singapore, come to my mind now. All of them countries I happen to like ☺
johnwilson5039 · 22-25, M
Lol
Goralski · 51-55, M
Iran
USA
karinaal · 61-69, F
Conservative is a very relative term and what is considered conservative differs very much depending on which country you look at.
I remember a story that the former leader of the Conservative Peoples Party here in Denmark told: He and three other members of our parliament should attend a OSCE conference in St. Petersburg in Russia. One of them was member of the organising committee and had work to do already a few days before the conference but the other three decided to look at the old imperial capital.
With the help of the embassy they found an elderly citizen in St. Petersburg who would be their guide. This woman was a communist and since she was a child she had admired or almost worshipped Stalin. Naturally she asked the three Danish politicians what political parties they represented and the first answered that he came from the red-green party. The guide thought that sounded suspect and she was not more impressed when the next Dane said that she was from the social-liberal party but when the last Dane said that he was conservative the old Stalinist woman smiled, “At last a real communist!”
Salix75 · 41-45, F
The US, and most middle eastern countries
johnwilson5039 · 22-25, M
Why US?

Parenting & Family

Which country is conservative?? | Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds