Parenting & Family

Is it normal for a motherless daughter to be jealous of girls that have loving mothers that were there to be part of their lives?
I never had a loving mother and when I see people with loving mother I get bitter and jealous. Also sad. Mom chose drugs over us and walked out on us. My mom wasn't there to help me with my first period and my coming of age stage as a girl. The girls that have their moms for that are lucky. I NEVER had that. I told my best friend, "It works fine for you. You HAVE a loving mother that cares about you." My friends have awesome mothers and when they talk about them I get very upset and jealous. Is that normal?
0
|
Deadcutie · 13-15, F
I sure hope so....
MotherlessDaughter01 · 18-21, F
[@526516,Deadcutie] ok
blackcar · 22-25, M
Yeah just don't go around taking it out on them. It's not their fault for your situation.
MotherlessDaughter01 · 18-21, F
[@567763,undressedandmorbid] I just asked if it's normal to feel envious so I didn't say anything about taking it out on anyone. My life was hard because my mom wasn't there for me.
blackcar · 22-25, M
[@921684,MotherlessDaughter01] You said to your best friend that it works fine for her because she has a mother. What do you call that ? Also. What makes you think another person's life is fine just because they have both parents ?
MotherlessDaughter01 · 18-21, F
[@567763,undressedandmorbid] I was jealous okay? At least she has something I wished I have. I didn't say every person's life with both parents is great. I just wished my mom never walked out on us.

Parenting & Family

Is it normal for a motherless daughter to be jealo... | Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds