This post may contain Fetish content.
Parenting & Family
AdultFetish

Stacking bedtime spankings (read the guidelines below)

Poll
For how long? Stack for a period of 4 weeks
For how long? Stack for a period of 6 weeks
For how long? Stack for a period of 8 weeks
Do something else
Don't spank
Hope you go to jail
I'm a hater and I hate you and stand for it
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
Time for some changes around here for the new year.
I spank my daughter as many of you probably already know. Some agree, some wish they had the guts to do it themselves, some wish they got spanked and some wish they didn't. I get it. And we have the haters, yes I have room for you as well, I should be locked away or something.
Anyway, I have decided to add bedtime spanking from the second spanking in a month to try to prevent more than one spanking a month if possible. I'm going to give it a try, and if it doesn't work I won't do it anymore.
From the second spanking I'm adding a bedtime spanking the following day. For the third infraction I'm adding two days of bedtime spanking and so on. Stacking bedtime spankings.

I have a poll for you to get an opinion on how long a period the stacking should be. When the period is up its kind of back to start and a blank cheat
Jackaloftheazuresand26-30, M
I've got no problem with your method, it's your fascination that sickens me. You call yourself StrictMarie and you write about spanking, this is how you describe your entire being so you're either crazy or one of the more disturbing fake accounts
Miram26-30, F
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] 馃
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[image deleted][@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand]
TimingQuasars22-25, M
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] she just needs dick..
StrictMarieF
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] I do write about lots of things in my life, but as you probably know jackal , funny that you mokk my user by the way. Back to the point.. there is a time and place for everything, now days that equals a platform for everything. Here I find it easy to talk about family values and my taught's on the topic and still be anonymous to a certain degree. And I want to keep it like that. But your free to have your opinion.
TheCensoredBrot31-35, M
[@388290,StrictMarie] Already done. Personally I think jail is too good for child abusers
DwayneLungu22-25, M
[@388290,StrictMarie] hello
strictgram70-79, C
[@328513,TheCensoredBrot] And you'll define abuse right?
TheCensoredBrot31-35, M
Good job justifying your abuse of children, again.
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[image deleted][@328513,TheCensoredBrot]
Armydad51-55, M
1 month
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[image deleted][@727566,Armydad]
nicolesworld22-25, F
Stack for a period of 2 weeks
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[@625192,nicolesworld]
helen6946-50, F
I believe it should be 8 weeks, as at her Age she should be able to behave for 2 months before misbehaving again
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[@386405,helen69]
PraiseTheLord18-21, F
I don't really understand why you guys try to justify it, like, you know it's abuse and you guys even admit it, and everyone else does, so why not just say all the time, "I'm a child abuser and I abuse my kids" instead of trying to justify it 90% of the time and then admitting it later?
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
Because pf this:

[image deleted]

[image deleted]

[image deleted]

[@861091,PraiseTheLord]
strictgram70-79, C
[@861091,PraiseTheLord] Gone but missed by no one.
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[image deleted][@396371,strictgram]
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[image deleted]
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
Trying not to. Direct experience has taught me differently.[@634071,TheThinker]
TheThinker56-60, M
[@809608,SeverusFawkesMe] I'm sorry to hear that. In my circles it seems to be different but I do worry about some places in the States.

You're normally pretty good at only trolling the bad guys, but the above meme was a departure for you which is why I commented.

Be well and stay safe.
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
Thnx! [@634071,TheThinker]
Justafriend36-40, M
What things do you use on your daughters bottom?
Justafriend36-40, M
Well hows things been going so far?
StrictMarieF
[@608856,Justafriend] she has had unacceptable behavior twice so far this month, so as far as I can tell it's having some effect. But I probably need a few months to say if it's really working
Justafriend36-40, M
I see, well hopefully it works. Message me sometime if youd like to discuss things more.
ffffff41-45, M
[@388290,StrictMarie] pm?
johnsonjelena4551-55, F
StrictMarie, I hope your plan works well. When my daughter turned 13, I became more strict and gave her more responsibilities, and more spanking for any error is rules or responsibilities. From my point of view my plan is work wonderful. PM sometime.
StrictMarieF
[@700728,johnsonjelena45] it's been surprisingly good to be honest. I havent spanked after the bedtime spanking
[@388290,StrictMarie] send me a pm?
MilkshakeF
my mom threatens we gonna exercise the whole spanking again tomorrow if i dont hold still...only ever had that happen once
anderst41-45, M
sorry i know that i have no say to you, but i would don麓t spank, i know how much it hurts :(
anderst41-45, M
sorry for my opinion
Justafriend36-40, M
Well how have things been going?
StrictMarieF
[@608856,Justafriend] she has been in trouble 3 times in 4 weeks so far. That's a implement
Justafriend36-40, M
Oh, well PM me sometime we can chat about it.
ffffff41-45, M
[@388290,StrictMarie] What is difference bewteen "main spanking" and "bedtime spanking"
Armydad51-55, M
How's it going?
TimingQuasars22-25, M
Let me put this stroy in a nutshell. let me summ it up

She likes to hit her duaghter because she wants to. Even if she didnt do anything. Haha
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
[@376270,TimingQuasars]
Becksta36-40
Hopefully, you are practicing what you are preaching and she gets to spank you whenever you do something that she doesn't like, too!!!
Becksta36-40
[@809608,SeverusFawkesMe] Seems like she's bought a lot of friends with her to the party, too!!!
SevIsPamprinYouAlways51-55, F
Who all say this upon reading those posts:

Becksta36-40
[@809608,SeverusFawkesMe] Just imagine what rehab must be like for these people!!! I imagine it'd involve a lot of hugging therapy or something...
Hoodski31-35, M
What about setting up something for all of your spelling errors on most of your posts and profile? Seems like mom needs it too
SuperMandy36-40, F
Interesting you spank but try to limit it. I spank the same day for infractions.
SuperMandy36-40, F
Interesting. I have never heard of stacking but do daily spankings for maintenance even if Sarah has had good behavior.
Hoodski31-35, M
Daily spankings is a bit much. Oh hey you were well behaved but I鈥檓 gonna spank you anyways lmao makes zero sense [@895167,MandyDayz]
johnsonjelena4551-55, F
[@895167,MandyDayz] please explain daily maintenance spanking, how are they done and why?
pm me if you like or rather.
I say stack for 4 weeks. What is it with those fuckwits who hate you ?
SammykellyF
Month only and start new each month
In my modest opinion, at her age it wouldn't be bad to give her a soft spanking every night as a reminder, then harder ones if she misbehaves.
strictgram70-79, C
Marie, Been waiting to hear from you, please write.

Parenting & Family