I At Least Want To Make One Of My Dreams Reality

I've been scared to do this but I finally gathered the courage to do it馃槉

Hi guys. Please check out my story on the Dreame app. Support your fellow Sweep by reading my story and adding it to your library. Thank you so much馃檹馃従.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/1011949312/rebuilding-ruins

Please let me know what you think.
SharingIsCaringSB22-25, F
[@85866,Doomflower] Will check it out soon. I love writing, too. 馃檪
SharingIsCaringSB22-25, F
[@1161064,Lichocolati] Oh, well I鈥檓 still working on the second chapter. But you鈥檙e right. I tend to procrastinate a lot, something I need to work on changing. The first two chapters were great. I thought it was funny how Tiara was acting very rude and unprofessional at first but then she started behaving more nicely when Mr. Stone entered the room. 馃槄
Lichocolati31-35, F
[@708592,SharingIsCaringSB] No pressure. Take your time dear. It took me about 2 years to finish my story a
Lichocolati31-35, F
[@708592,SharingIsCaringSB] No pressure dear. Take your time writing the story and rereading it. It took me about 2 years to finish my story and it's 3 books. Yeah it was funny writing that chapter lol