I At Least Want To Make One Of My Dreams Reality

I’d love to go to work for Dr. Phil, interviewing the guests prior to air, then take over from him when he retires. lol I can usually get people to talk, except those damn narcissists- they’re the hardest and the nastiest. 😆 And living in LA, sun an...
1
|
Dreams are such silly things, really. From childhood they will tell you to dream big and shoot for the stars. But what does that even mean? We end up having so many dreams throughout the course of our lives that it would be impossible to realize even...
2
|
Yeah. Like the one where me and this huge, marvelous dinosaur teamed up and defeated Satan. Then afterwards we all celebrated by throwing a party and all of my dinosaur friends were there.
1
|
No dream=good sleep=quality life
0
|
I'm trying really hard to get into wood working. People love my stuff but it is very hard making nice things when my tool budget is really low.
2
|
starting from today,emotion control is my biggest task/goal, free from negative influence from negative people.
4
|
Unfortunately wanting something more than anyone else doesn't mean I deserve it
2
|
In a perfect world I would find someone I could share my life who deeply loves me and vice versa. My biggest fear is leaving this world not knowing what it feels like to be wanted or loved. I just don't see it happening for me. Maybe some people...
10
|
My biggest dream being an accomplished writer/photographer! However, since I possess all the power needed to turn my dreams into reality, it's only a matter of time 💖
4
|
I hate when its down to the last few days before my period. I'm cool as a cucumber until that week before approaches. Then my brain is all, 'is this the month?! Are we pregnant?! Will there be a period?! Is it happening?! Few more days, fe...
0
|
It would be nice of course, but I don't particularly have any dreams to achieve at the moment. Not because my life is going swimmingly right now, because it ain't, but because I have no dreams. I don't know what I want in life. Anythin...
4
|
There are many things I would like to fulfill on my bucket list, however, at this holiday season, I would love to make a sincere friend who had no ulterior motive, who was truly kind and did not judge but rather accepted unconditionally....someone yo...
4
|
Right now, I'd like to be a hairdresser when I get older. I've watched my aunt, who is a hairdresser, since I was young and it always looked so interesting. I loved doing up do's when I was in high school. I would do anyone's hair...
3
|
My dream is to retire near the ocean somewhere affordable. Venture off to the beach or go somewhere relaxing...I am hoping to be by myself later too. Currently married husband is miserablle from arthritis n stomach issues. He never has motivation t...
5
|
I finally got a positive ovulation test this morning!! I'm crazy excited about it, lol. I was beginning to panic. We haven't had any luck getting pregnant over the last few months. This is the first month I started using the tests, and I...
5
|
Sometimes it happens when one doesn't expect; there's much I want feeling impossible at times, but sometimes things happen unexpectedly. I got to go on a cruise earlier this year and it was one thing that seemed so far off.
0
|
As a hispanic girl in a hispanic community living in America, I've always really wanted to experience that "American dream" and often wished I was born white into a white, wealthy family somewhere in New England where eveything seems s...
10
|
I really thought I was going to discover I was pregnant this month. I thought I was having symptoms...even thought I was experiencing implantation. Pretty positive I was wrong though. Trying to get pregnant really is like heading into a boxing ring...
4
|
Dream is slowly becoming my reality. Just trusting the Universe to light my path. Beach bum, my store, my paradise.
5
|
It's been two months since we decided to try to start a family. These two months haven't seen any success, but I'm not giving up. They say the third time's a charm, right?! After 6 months I'll start getting concerned. I'...
1
|

I At Least Want To Make One Of My Dreams Reality | Similar Worlds