NSFW

Would you tell your friend that your S.O. has sexy/nude/whatever pictures of yourself to use? Isn't that just way to much information.
Had someone telling me a bunch of stuff during lunch. No matter how many times I told her that I didn't care or didn't want to know about what she and her boyfriend do, she just kept going. I've known her since kindergarten...
Personally, I don't think I'd be telling anyone that.
Am I just a prude? 馃
2
|
JarJarBoom36-40, F
Some people are just over sharers .... I just kinda tune out
Myzery36-40, F
Well, since the rest of the relationship is mostly shit, I hope for her sake that that part is good! 馃槀
However, I don't know why she should in my face what a complete loser that I am. I know that well enough already.
Then she'll question why I hate myself and want to die...
Then rub her superiority to me in my face..
And so on and so forth.
Ah well.
JarJarBoom36-40, F
@Myzery: eh, I don't think its a form of superiority...I almost want to hand them a card that says "congrats on getting your brain fucked out of your head"
Myzery36-40, F
Eh. I'm just entirely too self centered so everything attacks my self-worth...which doesn't exist as it is. 馃槀
firefall61-69, M
No, prudish would be lecturing [i]her [/i]that this is wrong. You're just not that interested in her sex life, and who could blame you
Myzery36-40, F
Exactly. I am only interested in my sex life...馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槶
If they had pictures or video (Nude or otherwise) and they planned on getting some type of revenge with the those pictures through online means. And YES that does happen. Then I surely would tell them and warn them about it. But If it's in just a funny ha ha I'm only joking sort of way. Then it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. But you have every right to not listen to something like THAT if you didn't want to. And she should have respected your wishes but some don't care about respect now a days unfortunately
LiMustache36-40
No it's very weird and inappropriate for her to tell you such weird personal stuff.. Especially if you aren't interested in it 馃槼

Like TMI girl
black4whiteM
technology has made it to where people dont keep know what a "boundary" is...and a lot of times it over flows into real world conversations like yours...
Myzery36-40, F
Weirdos. 馃槖

NSFW
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Would you tell your friend that your S.O. has sexy... | NSFW | Similar Worlds