NSFW

Anyone know much about male strippers?
How diverse is the market? I've only seen one or two instances of male strippers, when for women it's easily in the hundreds. Anyone have any insight? :)
T
0
|
Magic Mike.
MrSmooTh · 26-30, M
Apparently my soon to be ex wife does. That's what she spent my hard earned money on when I was away for military training.
nakeyboy24 · T
@NoDaveParty: I roomed with a staff sergeant and I was appalled to learn how little all the branches get funded.
MrSmooTh · 26-30, M
Yeah there's like one printer for about a hundred people
nakeyboy24 · T
That sucks @NoDaveParty:
wudifu · 41-45, M
woman are also horny and there is much more woman in the world than men .....so take the chance
MaryQueenOfScots · 36-40, F
You would do better staying at home working for a 800 number.
wudifu · 41-45, M
really.....I have stripped with one of my friends who is a stripper and the way the woman go crazy I would say he should go for it
wudifu · 41-45, M
but then again have a daytime job cause nothing like that will happen during the week
nakeyboy24 · T
I already have a job XD man working for an 800# would be boring as hell
Randopolis · 46-50, M
I was a dancer/stripper in my 20's. I'm 50 now, but I'm sure things are probably the same. Women can get crazy, that's for sure. But as a professional you have to have respect of your job and try not to take advantage of drunk horny women.,It is really fun and you get some insight into women that you might not get otherwise.
wudifu · 41-45, M
awesome advise....
nakeyboy24 · T
That's good advice for sure.

NSFW
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Anyone know much about male strippers? | NSFW | Similar Worlds