NSFW

Is financial Aid available for families with $300K income?
Oh because my parents make "too much" I receive less finical aid? Is that what they're telling me? How dare them. SMDH!!! Dont they get it, its not like my parents have the ability to bend over backwards and pay for my college tuition. I cant fork over that kind of money either, minimum wage dont pay shit so somebody gonna have to pay for it. Dont look at me. I guess i'll just become a stripper
0
|
With that income it doesn't sound like they'd have to bend over backwards to pay for it. But if your bond with your parents isn't too great, it does seem unfair for their money to count for your support.
They have 3 older sons who are also in college. And I do have a descent bond with them i just think its silly how the gov thinks that my parents have money to blow. Thats pretty much what they're telling me that since my parents make "so much" the gov shouldnt help me cover anything.
300k is a lot though. My parents don't even make 20k and put 3 children through university as well without any of us having to take a single cent in loans.
@Plobey: How do you do it? If I may ask? Did you also worked?
@EastAfricanQueen: yes, we did have weekend jobs, didn't go out and lived as cheaply as possible. It did take some sacrifices, but it can be done.
@Plobey: Whoa thats really amazing!! Its people like you who inspire me. :*

NSFW
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Is financial Aid available for families with $300K... | NSFW | Replies | Similar Worlds