I Go Barefoot In Public

All the time. Walmart, grocery store, bank,etc. Just about everywhere. I don't have too many problems but occasionally a store clerk will say something. The weather is changing soon so that will limit my barefooting. I like going barefoot, but don't want frostbite!!
5
|
barefootnude · 56-60, M
Same here. I go barefoot almost everywhere. I do get noticed, but more often than not these days I get positive comments. I went to Best Buy last week, and the "security guy" at the front greeted me and said "Haven't seen you in a while". Well I haven't been in that store all that much, but just about every time I am, I'm barefoot. He recognized me because I was barefoot. A couple of weeks ago I was in Walgreens and one of the clerks came out from behind the counter to to go the back of the store. She noticed me and said, "Hey, you're barefoot! I go barefoot all over the place. I'd go barefoot here if they'd let me." Maybe we're making a come back. :)

I Go Barefoot In Public
Categories: Fashion

All the time. Walmart, grocery store, bank,etc. Ju... | I Go Barefoot In Public | Similar Worlds