Music

How in the world are The Beatles problematic?
I always see people hating on them (in their personal lives). They call them wife beaters and racists when they were never like that. In their contracts they even had that they would not play in segregated concerts and they even wrote a song about the civil rights movement. And they never hit their wives. I may be biased but I think they were really good people. If you have anything against them, I need textual evidence and not just some stupid post on Tumblr.
1
|
starrybunny · 26-30, F
Well John Lennon beat yoko ono all the time it's a known fact so idk
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
Where did you hear those lies. Get your facts straight. John loved yoko a lot and never did that to her and she had never said he ever did.
fazer1k · 51-55, M
I never see or hear anything so harsh about The Beatles. Where do you find that?
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
I see it on the internet all the time, especially on Twitter and Tumblr. People always believe everything the read online thats why. Also because they exaggerate a lot.

Music

How in the world are The Beatles problematic? | Music | Similar Worlds