I Think Too Much

Do people honestly come into your life for a reason? And when they leave, how will you know what their purpose was?
6
|
ScoobyScoobydoo · 46-50, M
your right you think too much lol
Blackgawdess · 26-30, F
[@643449,ScoobyScoobydoo] LOL, I know
ScoobyScoobydoo · 46-50, M
peeps come and go all the time, they bring to the party what they bring.. either let em in or keep em out 💕
no, but i'm a miserable old fart! so don't listen to me! 😜
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
A reason, a season, or a lifetime. Sometimes you will never know. Most important thing was that they did.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
You a libra?
Blackgawdess · 26-30, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Pisces
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@708002,Blackgawdess] Ok. Libra tends to think too much.
AKindSoul81 · 36-40, M
[c=#BF0080] I think it's part of the seasons of life and lessons we may need to learn. Sometimes good, but sadly sometimes very crappy 😑[/c]
AKindSoul81 · 36-40, M
[@708002,Blackgawdess] [c=#BF0080] It can be both. It's always about perception. That is the key 😊❤[/c]
Blackgawdess · 26-30, F
[@727519,FairyDreamz] thanks for your input, it’s highly appreciated ❤️
AKindSoul81 · 36-40, M
[@708002,Blackgawdess] [c=#BF0080] Anytime honey, hope ive made you feel more positive 🤗😘[/c]
Diggler · 46-50, M
I believe if they had a purpose, you will know, but otherwise, it was just a chance encounter.
amrit19901990 · 26-30, M
always remember that one day everyone will leave u..
Newandimproved · 61-69, M
I believe in the choas theory. Things are random and sometimes beneficial, then again sometimes not.
Abstraction · 56-60, M
I think it's about our values. For example, if every person you interact with - at some point you say something genuine and encouraging, they will be glad they came across you.
It costs nothing to do something nice. But the world is a better place.
Like the two strangers in Africa who on separate occasions handed back my wallet full of money and walked off without waiting for thanks, let alone reward. I'm still talking about them.
The reason is usually your own actions and the path you take. You will find out their purpose by looking at what they did whilst interacting with you.

I Think Too Much
Categories: Health

Do people honestly come into your life for a reaso... | I Think Too Much | Similar Worlds