I Watch Documentaries

Louis Theroux documentaries are the best.

He somehow manages to get the more difficult to reach people to open up and talk. I find them so fascinating to watch.

Please feel free to let me know your favourite episode...
3
|
BalmyNites · F
Yes, I love Louis Theroux, he's a wonderful guy. The episode where he went to the brothel was good
Frank52 · 61-69, M
One of the best for me was when he went to Westboro' Baptist Church. They didn't know what to make of him and he really brought out the cult nature of this extremely homophobic group. I shudder still at some of the things they said to him justifying their hate.
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
The one about mothers after birth with various birth induced mental health issues was brilliant.

And of course we all remember the one with the swingers in California.
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[@372543,Vivaci] that was completely different show and series lol. Sorry to confuse.
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[@947269,FizzBangPop] the swingers one was great as he was so embarrassed and out of his depth at times.
[@14688,Nunos50] ohh...lol....ok. 🤗

I Watch Documentaries
Categories: Movies and TV

Louis Theroux documentaries are the best. He som... | I Watch Documentaries | Similar Worlds