I Watch Documentaries

Borderless, by Lauren Southern, a great documentary about human trafficking and NGOs' dirty business. I wonder why Youtube tried to censor it 馃槃...uncomfortable truths.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_fz9EW5Iw]
6
|
kingkyri56-60, M
Hey, just looked at it today because it was trow off from YouTube!
Cierzo46-50, M
[@767433,kingkyri] They censored it, but was re-uploaded. It has already been seen more than 200.000 times 馃槉
It was only visible when added to a playlist, youtube is still trying to censor it hard.
Cierzo46-50, M
[@324106,Volfield] Bastards. I downloaded it, knew they would try it again
JammieDodgerHeart22-25, F
I was just going to post this lol
Cierzo46-50, M
[@813162,JammieDodgerHeart] Post it anyway, the more people know about it, the better. Youtube has not censored it yet?
JammieDodgerHeart22-25, F
[@16207,Cierzo] doesnt seem to be censored although I didn't know it was out until today
SteelHands61-69, M
YouTube became themtube the minute they began monetizing. Now they're converting it into corporate speech controls and mind games.

It's not what it once was and is quickly becoming just another junk site like Facebook.

I Watch Documentaries
Categories: Movies and TV

Borderless, by Lauren Southern, a great documentar... | I Watch Documentaries | Similar Worlds