I Watch Documentaries

My favourite documentaries as of recent are on Netflix. One is called Scotland Yard and follows the history of how the organization came to be what it is today. The second one is a documentary on the history of the Tower of London. Both very entertaining and enlightening 馃榿
5
|
MarmeeMarchM
I found a free website called Putlockers that basically has tons of everything to watch for FREE -- I quit Netflix and HULU along time ago.
NewKidInTown46-50, M
[@760047,MarmieMarch] I have done some research and from what I've gleaned is that streaming is fine, but downloading is illegal.
MarmeeMarchM
[@422514,NewKidInTown] 馃憤锔
NewKidInTown46-50, M
[@760047,MarmieMarch] so you're good ;)
Sounds very interesting ! I'll have to look for those.
FleuretLaNox22-25, F
If you have the chance you definitely should! [@328496,bijouxbroussard]
NewKidInTown46-50, M
I recently saw a terrific doc called "Class Divide" about a new private school in Manhattan that has fees of $40-50k a year, and it is right across the street from a Government housing project. It raises very interesting and thought provoking questions about gentrification, class, and race. I highly recommend it.

I Watch Documentaries
Categories: Movies and TV

My favourite documentaries as of recent are on Net... | I Watch Documentaries | Similar Worlds