I Look At the Moon

So tonight will be a full moon, a lunar eclipse, and comet! The comet is due to be seen at least on the pacific coast at midnight! I’m not sure if we will be able to see it because it is so cloudy here. The comet is supposed to be blue/green which ...
6
|
The boy told me about how one non-Chinese classmate had brought a mooncake in his lunchbox to school and he tried to chomp down the ENTIRE mooncake like a hamburger during recess 😂 His Chinese friends had to tell him to get a knife and cut it into s...
7
|
In a few days, it will be the Mid Autumn Festival. It is on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar, a night when the moon is at its brightest. 但愿人长久 May we all be Content by Faye Wong When did the moon first appear? With a cup of w...
8
|
Wonderful... Last night it was the Quarter Moon .... It was Brilliant !! I have no idea how long i watched it .... mesmerizing. My jumbled thoughts cleared and i felt .... well .... sleepy. I had a night of sleep, no dreams ....
0
|
In the Light of the Moon... I sit outside in the light of the moon. I watch it move across the night sky. Alone with my thoughts i worry about nothing & everything. I am unable to think when the sun is on me . I close my e...
0
|

I Look At the Moon
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Look At the Moon | Similar Worlds