I Talk to Myself

This is for you
Rising my frequency these days has improved life, me greatly. It's a fight to maintain but I will follow through. It's hard to.. carrying on with a smile on ones face. These days with everything and many folks going crazy. I am doing good ...
11
23 hrs ago
|
I Talk to Myself
I thought it was because I'm so used to being alone, but I think it's a natural thing that everyone does. Sometimes we think we're talking to other people, but we're really just talking to ourselves. For example, this post.
7
|
I Talk to Myself
I am tired of buzzing thru my groups to find the right group to post in this morning. Been in deep thought for awhile now. Feeling disconnected from here. What was, is no longer. Looking for that something, the connection ... falling short. In a clin...
4
|
I Talk to Myself
My OCD is in full force. Time to exhale, go for a walk amongst Nature. She will calm my soul and ensure me life has beauty all around me! Peace out!
4
|
I Talk to Myself
He never likes to listen to me, but I do love him to pieces and I miss him right now. 💗
12
|
I Talk to Myself
why can't we all get along? when we all need comfort, hope and love... need to lay aside our differences and live as best we can... even with different of opinions. That's all... ☮️ out... the sun is calling to me. Have a blessed day you ...
18
|
I Talk to Myself
Time to split, walk away … (edit... first it was spit..lol…) got to go Too much negative vibes. Too many chips on the shoulders. Too much spite I can not fight. Peace out!
2
|
I Talk to Myself
sigh.. can't stand it any longer.. you got to get off your butt woman you saw your Lenten Roses trying to break thru the icy layers of leaves. go clean out your rock garden and help them feel the warmth of the sun so they can Spring up! sun shin...
6
|
I Talk to Myself
Well, I have no else to talk to. I have a son who doesn't have much to do with me, my wife passed away a couple of years ago, and my job is starting to get to me. I work with people who are suffering from mental illness. Some of them have murder...
3
|
I Talk to Myself
I think I am short circuiting today. 🤯
7
|
I Talk to Myself
Echoing~ I love you! Reflection~ Well, it's about time!! That is what counts the most!!
7
|
I Talk to Myself
No one around but this screen in front of me. This is a good thing at the moment. I wouldn't want to .. infect anyone else with this dark cloud hanging over me. For anyone reading.. I'm sorry ..this is not a positive post. You can stop read...
8
|
I Talk to Myself
yee-haw! I don't need to cook today, fridge is loaded with leftovers. Today I will rest and be lazy...
5
|
I Talk to Myself
Unfortunately in my daily life, in order to have an intelligent conversation, I often have no choice but to talk to myself. Perhaps that is why this site seems to interest me.
12
|
I Talk to Myself
I tell ya!!! Sure is a lot of fast computers here. I wait to turn the page after I have replied to a story or question and .. poof... you all have already answered... My computer is running as slow as I am! 🥴
1
|
I Talk to Myself
It was fine in the morning, at least I felt it was. It was. It truly was. Or was it just so in my head? What was that bug in my head really? Was it...normal to feel a tiny burst of delight, and that too for no reason other than to...wake up? Could i...
1
|
I Talk to Myself
My head was dizzy throughout the drive and I was grumpy. I saw through the traffic into a random memory. One hand was on the gear stick but the other slowly drifted away from the wheel. My mom would snap me back every now and then. The worst part wa...
3
|
I Talk to Myself
I should probably sleep.
3
|
I Talk to Myself
Of course! I need expert advice!😉😝
8
|
I Talk to Myself
I best go water my Mums. No rain now for over a week. The grass is crispy....sigh Got to bring in the rest of the house plants. Got to wash off the porch from having Emma on locked down after she got spayed....sigh... and...blah blah blah A woman...
3
|

I Talk to Myself
Embarrassing and Funny Health

I Talk to Myself | Similar Worlds