I Talk to Myself

Unfortunately in my daily life, in order to have an intelligent conversation, I often have no choice but to talk to myself. Perhaps that is why this site seems to interest me.
5
|
I tell ya!!! Sure is a lot of fast computers here. I wait to turn the page after I have replied to a story or question and .. poof... you all have already answered... My computer is running as slow as I am! 🥴
1
|
It was fine in the morning, at least I felt it was. It was. It truly was. Or was it just so in my head? What was that bug in my head really? Was it...normal to feel a tiny burst of delight, and that too for no reason other than to...wake up? Could i...
1
|
My head was dizzy throughout the drive and I was grumpy. I saw through the traffic into a random memory. One hand was on the gear stick but the other slowly drifted away from the wheel. My mom would snap me back every now and then. The worst part wa...
3
|
I should probably sleep.
3
|
Of course! I need expert advice!😉😝
8
|
I best go water my Mums. No rain now for over a week. The grass is crispy....sigh Got to bring in the rest of the house plants. Got to wash off the porch from having Emma on locked down after she got spayed....sigh... and...blah blah blah A woman...
3
|
When I talk to myself I know 2 things for sure: 1..I am going to hear a good speaker, and 2..I will be speaking to an intelligent and informed audience.
0
|
Hurricane reminder:
3
|
My friends tell me I sound crazy
2
|
What a wonderful day it is. Time to shake a leg.... I thank the ones that made my morning here so wonderful! Life is better with you all here. XO Take care... Have a blessed day.... I am gone...……..😘
4
|
I hate the voices inside my head. Anytime things starts to go wrong even a little bit, they get louder and louder and it makes it so hard to tune it out. I just want them to be quiet so I can sleep. They are too loud for me to actually sleep. So I ke...
1
|
Voice 1 ("C"): here we are again, sitting in the pitiful dream that is your life. Me: why must you be so harsh with me? C: because I can't reach you any other way. Me: I would prefer you leave all together and never return. C: we both...
2
|
Sitting here on the porch, reading through the stories here and felt like talking. So I will 😎 It's been a wild month or so for me. Lots of highs and a couple of down and dirty moments. I finally got over the high I was on when my girlfriend w...
7
|
How the hell can one have a conversation with another if all you get is one word replies? No wonder I talk to myself! I miss my girlfriend. We chattered away for 10 days. I felt so alive. Then afterwards.... silence. Sad silence. Normal!! I know my m...
7
|
I watched Mum's DVD of Blackadder a while ago, One of my favourite bits of dialogue is: Melchett: Ah Blackadder, talking to yourself? Blackadder: Yes. It's the only way I can have an intelligent conversation.
22-25
11
|
I most certainly do! Sometimes I am in a disagreement with myself.(If your a people watcher this is probably pretty hilarious) This of course makes me totally indecisive. I drive people nuts with this so please make a choice for me, bc me,myself and ...
2
|
In 4 minutes … shut down computer. Vacuum car. Load car. Fill animal feeders up. Water plants. Pick-up house. Shower. Paint toenails and fingers. Try to sleep. Tomorrow is a biggy day!! I feel the myself choking up with joy! It's been too long s...
7
|
About a decade ago, out for a walk, I wanted to get a snack from a vending machine. Not just anything, but specifically a Snickers bar and a can of regular Coca-Cola, I like what I like. I checked my pockets for change, and to my disappointment found...
2
|
I get some very sound advice too! I'd never grumble about how wise it is!
3
|

I Talk to Myself
Categories: Embarrassing and Funny, Health

I Talk to Myself | Similar Worlds