I Hate When People Play The 'victim' Card

I love when people play the victim card. They get mad because I don’t agree with their point of view. Why? Because they’re using outdated information from the 1700’s as though they apply in today’s world. Oh and btw I deleted the post because all you did was post insults. That is what I do and what I have done since I joined this site. Kind of ironic that you’re bothered by this considering you deleted a post before about the same issue as in my post when I countered your post with facts and reason. Yeah so stop playing the victim. Calling me a “leftie” is not a zinger anymore than someone calling someone else “jealous” for not liking the same things as other people is not a zinger either.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
Attacking the person rather than the argument just shows that the person either has no argument or is incapable of delivering it.
[@557074,PerthSurfer] True. Which is why I deleted the post. I do that any time insults are posted.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
[@425079,MsAnnThropy] Some people are only capable of bringing childish rants to a debate so there's not much you can do other than delete.
SwarmSona · F
Many of the people here just sling insults it's hilarious