I Like to Lie Outside and Watch the Stars

For those of you with a clear sky, Venus is incredibly bright tonight in the west...
3
|
I haven’t done that in ages, not since I was in High School...
2
|
I don’t like the winter as I cannot lay outside and star gaze because it is so dam cold 🥶 I must be missing it as last night I dreamt the sky was full of shooting stars it was so beautiful..💫 I loved just laying outside on my seats staring up at ...
7
|
Of course, where I live, you have to drive a few miles out of town to get away from the light pollution.
2
|
It makes me realise how small we are, how all the problems we face are really just tiny when you put it all into perspective.
8
|
I spent the weekend in the mountains of Tennessee. Dark, with nothing to e seen for Nike's other than the bright stars guiding your imagination. An infinite universe, vast amount of space. Such beauty.
14
|
I love doing this... yet I never do. I don't get a chance too. I don't make the effort. I really should. I've only done this a handful of times - and everytime I did I felt peace, wonder and awe like no other.
8
|
Stars and the stories they tell are so fascinating
5
|
2
|
I LOVE the stars! Its one of my favorite things God put on this earth (next to trees and fireflies😃) I never get the chance to just lay outside and watch them though I’d love to, but I do look up at the night sky to see the stars.
4
|
My wife and I used to do this together. About a mile from my dad's house is an old restaurant. It closed down about ten years ago, and the parking lot has mostly been reclaimed by nature. There are no street lights around for as far as you can s...
3
|
I'm going camping in the forest next week for a few days and this is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. There is very little in the way of light pollution there so you can see the milky way. Nothing highlights your minutenes...
7
|
i did it, twice, very special moments in my heart, it's amazing, i wish i wont forget this in the future please wait a few moments until you can post again it has been few moments since!
8
|
It's peaceful and lifts the soul, especially during tough times. 😊
5
|
That is probably my most favorite thing in the world 😻
21
|
I'd love to do that, but because of modern technologies, stars have disappears from our sky.
12
|
Not when we have sub-zero temperatures outside :(
5
|
There's a beautiful garden near our old apartment where there isn't much lighting. When it's around midnight the stars look so beautiful and clear. When I was younger, my sister and I would also sneak out there when mom and dad were as...
5
|
Maybe it's just me, but the sky seems much clearer on a cold night. 🌟🌟🌛
3
|
I laid on the sand and stared into infinity. The vastness of space, set against the background of an endless ocean, made me feel as though I were perched on the edge of the universe.
4
|

Categories: Travel

I Like to Lie Outside and Watch the Stars | Similar Worlds