I Like to Lie Outside and Watch the Stars

Post Rating Level: | | | |

2
|
One of my fondest experiences was sitting outside with some music and a glass of wine; all the while staring at the stars. It was peaceful, and the world seemed to let me catch my breath for a moment. I need another night like that...
3
|
I LOVE the stars! Its one of my favorite things God put on this earth (next to trees and fireflies😃) I never get the chance to just lay outside and watch them though I’d love to, but I do look up at the night sky to see the stars.
4
|
This is definitely one of the things I'm going to miss after I move cuz I'm pretty sure when I get to the valley I'm not going to be able to see as much as I can right now..... But no looking at the stars as f****** amazing there'...
1
|
My wife and I used to do this together. About a mile from my dad's house is an old restaurant. It closed down about ten years ago, and the parking lot has mostly been reclaimed by nature. There are no street lights around for as far as you can s...
3
|
Look up at the night sky and I want you to find a spot that is dark with no stars. Hold out your thumb at arm's length covering the dark spot. Just in that dark spot there are 175,000 galaxies. In those galaxies there are 500 billion more stars....
6
|
I'm going camping in the forest next week for a few days and this is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. There is very little in the way of light pollution there so you can see the milky way. Nothing highlights your minutenes...
7
|
especially while listening to "Saturn" by Sleeping At Last 💖
0
|
⭐️ Stars in my Life ⭐️ I love looking up at the sky. Every time I do, I say a little prayer of thanks - for being alive, for being able to connect with people, for being able to experience the things that have brought joy into my life. I think abo...
6
|
i did it, twice, very special moments in my heart, it's amazing, i wish i wont forget this in the future please wait a few moments until you can post again it has been few moments since!
7
|
Yesterday, driving home from work, I saw this meteor. It was falling straight down (or what seemed like) to earth. It was going very fast, I drove down the road the get a better look. It started slowing down and as it got closer to the horizon it see...
13
|
It's peaceful and lifts the soul, especially during tough times. 😊
5
|
That is probably my most favorite thing in the world 😻
14
|
I'd love to do that, but because of modern technologies, stars have disappears from our sky.
12
|
Not when we have sub-zero temperatures outside :(
5
|
There's a beautiful garden near our old apartment where there isn't much lighting. When it's around midnight the stars look so beautiful and clear. When I was younger, my sister and I would also sneak out there when mom and dad were as...
5
|
Maybe it's just me, but the sky seems much clearer on a cold night. 🌟🌟🌛
3
|
I laid on the sand and stared into infinity. The vastness of space, set against the background of an endless ocean, made me feel as though I were perched on the edge of the universe.
4
|
I love sitting and staring at the night sky....almost as much as I enjoy floating on my back, in my lake, bathing in the starlight.
9
|
In Europe theres a lot more light pollution that can thwart your efforts at watching the night time display.
4
|

Categories: Travel

I Like to Lie Outside and Watch the Stars | Similar Worlds