I did something horrible and my cousin is making sure I pay for it.

I just don鈥檛 know what to do. I feel like I did something really bad. I鈥檓 a good person! Now I might be in trouble with financial aid. 馃ズ馃ズ馃ぅ
Because I never making me let go of it
What did you do?
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] Not sure. In our other thread, I asked if you have an academic advisor you can call.
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] Yeah I can call them but I鈥檓 afraid that they say I鈥檓 gonna get in trouble and send it back
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] Do you have one that you're somewhat acquainted with?
MrBrownstone41-45, M
Thanks
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] ok....
Dolimyte36-40, M
Oh, I get it now.
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@1999,Dolimyte] get what?
RedBaronM
Oh, to be 20 and back in college to fret over things like financial aid! Enjoy it, because it goes by fast and then it's time to grow up, have a job, and be an adult!
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@1050026,RedBaron] Well that鈥檚 what my oldest brother told me but still it鈥檚 about booking about money and I鈥檓 stressed I need to send it back or not but it鈥檚 not a loan well is it?
RedBaronM
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] Don't know. Perhaps the people in the financial aid office can help.

I Fake Smile To Hide My Sadness