I Fake Smile To Hide My Sadness

I don't really smile much..but I act goofy and funny to try to cover how ashamed I am of being so hurt and sad. Ill be someone else for awhile if it can help me through.
4
|
HoMi163 · 18-21, M
Nah It's Really You Stop Lying :P
Bluesky53 · 56-60, M
you gotta do what you gotta do,,,,,messege me if you need to,.
Indulge · 36-40, F
I smile and get goofy to hide hurt and sadness too, but mine is a taught behaviour from my family, emotions in my family is considered a weakness. I am so good at it that people think my life is like a breeze, but its not. I have learned to deal with it in other ways like give my time and efforts to those in more need, I choose a profession that does that, in medical and through the process i help myself too. I know you can find that middle ground or have someone like a best friend that knows this side of you and they can help you through the rough patches but you need an outlet other wise it gets to hard and to big to bare. best wishes.
[@422346,Indulge] thank you
Indulge · 36-40, F
[@595281,Sensitive] your welcome....anytime you need to talk...i can listen
It's also scary what a smile can hide.

I Fake Smile To Hide My Sadness

I don't really smile much..but I act goofy an... | I Fake Smile To Hide My Sadness | Similar Worlds