I Am a Thinker

I think my mom has covid she says she dont feel good. Shes a anti vaccine

i told her to wear a mask in the house if she feeling sick but she doesnt listen. I can't afford to get sick I just got i car accident. CAn people be more inconsiderate.
Lapochka · 31-35, F
If she gets sick enough she can change her attitude.
I guess you could wear a mask .. Is she staying at your house or are you living with her? In her house.
[@1188132,FrankensteinSSS] what sort because some stuff is meant to brainwash people imo
FrankensteinSSS · 31-35, M
[@209334,MadBossFTW] Understanding fascism and globalization.
[@1188132,FrankensteinSSS] oh
Valdaine · M
Not trying to argue but...

Do you live with her, or separately? In either case who does the house belong to, you or her?

You are in your 30s, so i am guessing she is in her 50s 0r 60s. That is plenty old enough to make her own choices and decisions about her own health.
Valdaine · M
[@1188132,FrankensteinSSS] you're right. Your post doesn't give that kind of information, so I can only go off what you did provide. And like I said, i waan't being argumentative, merely asking to learn more about the situation.
FrankensteinSSS · 31-35, M
[@573519,Valdaine] I have no where to go, They couldnt even get me housing assitance with my ssd I don't care if I have to suffer living in poverty but I can't even afford cheap housing with my ssd.
Valdaine · M
[@1188132,FrankensteinSSS] fair enough, and I am not judging you. But if I own the house, it's my rules and I am not going to be told what to do under my roof.

I Am a Thinker
Hobbies