I Am a Thinker

Brain eating amoeba are you concern about it have you ever gone swimming in a lake, river, or water park?

I have this bad custom that I develop 6 years ago where I will sometimes drink from the fountain drink I bought and place it next to my bed and take sips as I particular laid in bed, until I realize that brain eating amoebas existed it through in a panic mode. I only drink purify water bottle and yesterday I had a Sprite from Chick Fil A. I'm so worried because I drank the sprite basically laying down. I keep thinking maybe the sprite reached my brain as I laid down.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
Sounds like ocd lmao
FrankensteinSSS · 31-35, M
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] I'm just scared to be honest, I'm worried I'm a sinner and I die I might go to hell I'm just not ready to die yet, I need some purification of body, mind, soul, and heart. Before I can die.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@1188132,FrankensteinSSS] you dont need any of that before you die those are compulsions you believe you have to do to ease your anxieties and phobias but a new one will reappear. See a therapist dont live your life in so much stress and fear
helenS · 31-35, F
I have swum in our lake since a was a toddler. No amoeba attack so far 😏
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
You can't get an amoeba from drinking Sprite or really anything.
FrankensteinSSS · 31-35, M
[@871066,SwampFlower] I drank and holded the water in my mouth and drank it as I laid down. That's why I'm worried.
KaliKali · 31-35, F
What [@1090951,PepsiColaP] said

I Am a Thinker
Hobbies