I Absolutely Love Cunnilingus

I have 3 hours to wait before she's home from working all evening. I already have been texting her with my intentions...I'm in the mood for a snack, and she is on my menu. I'm sure she is already moist with anticipation...sort of like preheating the oven!
2
|
love2lickity
soon as she walks in strip her from the wait wand put her on the kitchen counter and pull up a chair. it the perfect hight
MrAndMrsL
Get down the moment the door is swung open!
maple10
Love is a deep emotional connection to another, Sex is a recreational activity that is most enjoyable when done with someone you love. Nature has given us the ability to turn off the ick factor when recreating with a lover. Thus cunnilingus with your love is anxiously anticipated, while the thought of doing that with the bag lady down the block makes me sick.

Archived Stories
Updated: 1 yr ago

I have 3 hours to wait before she's home from... | I Absolutely Love Cunnilingus | Similar Worlds