Friends & Acquaintances

People who say everyone's their best friend.

Not only does this person use the word beautiful so easily they also say people are their best friend at the drop of a hat. I don't care what happens anymore I just want to know what the f*ck I was to this guy. He said he was in love with me yesterday. Lol.
Miram · 26-30, F
You have the right to answers. Talk to him
[@542305,Miram] this has become a farce.
KimmyGary · 31-35, F
But yesterdays gone

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSByOeew1rU]
Magenta · F
Those are people pleasers and have a deep need to be liked. Yikes.
Ask him, I would.
[@1173,Magenta] he says you can have more than 1 best friend. I think during the two weeks we messed around he was faithful I can give him that.
HatterM · 46-50, M
Apparently "I love you" is the most commonly told lie. I don't know in your case here but generally find online interactions are often short-lived and lacking in depth.
[@1044765,htreaty] theres usually a reason for it the only reason for this is to not upset me. Anyway I think they were talking in past tense.
HatterM · 46-50, M
[@411057,PaleandPolluted] I loved you is actually quite an unpleasant thing, maybe better not said, though if it's essential for clarification, I guess...
[@1044765,htreaty] hmm he said that in the present tense but the evidence of it was stuff that happened over a week ago..
Anyone who thinks everyone is their best friend is delusional. I don't even really know if I can consider [i]anyone[/i] my best friend. Everyone seems to change up eventually or their priorities change constantly. I do know one thing, if you haven't really talked to him for that long and hes telling you he loves you already and you don't know what you are or were to him then chances are it couldn't have been too serious if there's a lack of understanding of what's going on between you two. I don't know the situation though so what do I know. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Magenta · F
[@353058,Complexconfessions] This.

Friends & Acquaintances