Friends & Acquaintances

If you're arguing with a woman and she says "Wow."...you're done. Abort the argument immediately!
Smokey · 41-45, M
Sound advice
and then you have the "FINE" corollary

one should excuse themselves immediately
Senorita · 36-40, F
@unclebuckwasagenius: lmao I swear I was going to say "if you don't know I'm not going to tell you", that's a classic.
I'm friends with a couple who are recently have started spending everyday together after 20 years of them both working, she works from home and is busy, she kept whinging about wanting to lose weight but all day kept eating cookies, he offered to make her a sandwich cause it would be better for her and more filling...at this point in the story my mouth dropped open, she said to him "SHUT UP"! She didn't speak to him for the rest of the day.
I hope he took her advice :)
Senorita · 36-40, F
@unclebuckwasagenius: he did he said he thought to himself oh well if you want to be fat keep eating the cookies! But he thought he better not say that to her, I was like "spot on 😉".
Senorita · 36-40, F
Lol, this is true and "whatever" is another one
just cringed at the word
Lizabee · F
Precisely

Friends & Acquaintances

If you're arguing with a woman and she says ... | Friends & Acquaintances | Similar Worlds