Friends & Acquaintances

What you'll do ?
If you are an arts student and you have to study science only for your friend. So will you study with your friend or not?
3
|
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
Well I've done the other way round. I am a science student and I studied a subject for a friend's arts class to explain it to him.
Brokenheartforever · 22-25, F
[@476293,Beatbox34] well here the case is different... My friend is explaining me so that my friend could learn and understand in better way ... And as usual it's not my subject so I am asking dozens of questions 😝🤪
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@1057359,Brokenheartforever] Hope your friend lives through your questionnaires.
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
🙈
Making acronyms for cramming would do.
Brokenheartforever · 22-25, F
[@24735,Silentspectator] hahaha
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
[@1057359,Brokenheartforever] 🤭
Justlilyg · F
Study science and art and work hard at it because its what you want to do, they're a good combination... Fuck friends... They will stab you in the back if they have to. Education=money=freedom
Justlilyg · F
[@1387,Zeusdelight] i have no idea what you're talking about but if you wish to talk to me about something you think is personal toe you can contact me on a one 2 one basis.
Zeusdelight · 56-60, M
[@305137,Justlilyg] Thank you, I may have misunderstood what you wrote.
Brokenheartforever · 22-25, F
[@305137,Justlilyg] sure sweetie
Zeusdelight · 56-60, M
Friends and relationships ar the most important things in the world. You will see this a lot "At a funeral, no-one ever complains that they wished they'd spent more time at work." Family, friends YES!
Brokenheartforever · 22-25, F
[@1387,Zeusdelight] thank you
kanha · 26-30, M
i think you must avail the GODsent opportunity and learn science while you need to know and teach him/her..
I had to do the same while I was studying MBA finance but had to study medical and even get to the hospitals ///operation theatres for on hand experience
Brokenheartforever · 22-25, F
[@997259,kanha] cool 🤘
kanha · 26-30, M
[@1057359,Brokenheartforever] ✌️

Friends & Acquaintances

What you'll do ? | Friends & Acquaintances | Similar Worlds