Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join Similar Worlds today »

Amazing, I think I will give tinder a miss lol

78% of women fight for the 20% of the most attractive men!

In its second study, “Worst Online Dater” analyzed and statistically evaluated the usage data of female Tinder users. The average woman “liked” just 12 percent of men on Tinder. As a result, 78% of all women (regardless of whether they are good-looking or not) are only interested in the 20% of the most attractive men. It is these 20% of the most attractive men who dust off the majority of the matches. For the remaining men (at least 80%) who do not belong to this select group, there are not many women left on Tinder.
For the 20% of visually superior men, this is paradise. The situation is hopeless for the majority of men because most women on Tinder are only into these few, very beautiful men. With this study, the “Worst Online Dater” conveys a very clear message: “If you are not super hot, then you are wasting your time on Tinder”. But this situation is also unsatisfactory for the majority of women, because not all of them will get one of the good men.

 
Post Comment
 
21517 people following
Community
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Community Doing Good
Group Members