Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join Similar Worlds today 禄

What would you do if your mom's passport was expired and she was stuck in another country?

She's old and has a hard time getting around and my dad is being abusive again. 馃様
Oldest First | Newest First | Top
Try to update her passport, though that might be impossible without her.

But maybe with Covid rules changes, it might be possible, but I'm sure she would still need to sign stuff.
Adamski2436-40, M
From what I know from watching airport and Customs TV programs they won't and can't keep you there, the will send you back to the place you live and come from. Also depending on your nationality and your passport
Go get her or have someone fly with her..get her pp updated. Do video visits at the very least.
fun4us2b61-69, M
If you have a relative there, or hire someone there to help her -

I wonder if the US Embassy in that country can help?

Post Comment
21726 people following
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Group Members