I Love Roleplaying

Sometimes I find a story and scene so compelling the ideas flow fast and strong, a back story emerges to build a solid foundation to work from and the imagery that erupts is rich and vibrant! Since my creativity is spontaneous and sometimes draws in elements from past plays, the writing can be quick and seamless.
I'm not one to be so demanding of a first time pla<x>yer that my degree of detail and glow of writing is expected or anticipated from them, but I think the result is disparity between what the newcomer reads and what she can write is concerning. I do not judge and I do not expect anything more than an honest attempt to co-write a story and her ideas always breathe freshness into my lines!
The one rule though is a deal breaker when violated, though I do give opportunity to correct and learn: "no playing the others character in any way; words spoken, actions taken, ex<x>pressions made, things thought..." each partner respects the other and may say something happens but how the others character responds is the partners prerogative.
It's all a matter of respect! :-)
0
|
xoSalvatoreGirlxo
id like to role play if you are interested i am an experienced role player and love detail.

I Love Roleplaying
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Sometimes I find a story and scene so compelling t... | I Love Roleplaying | Similar Worlds