I Am An Introvert

A relative calls me on the phone multiple times and sends me a text and e-mail that they called but I did not pick up. I didn't pick up the phone because they never have anything to say and the majority of the conversation is small talk. I answe...
0
|
Calling me three times in a row isn't going to make me magically appear and pick up the phone. Go away.
0
|
But then again, that's not exactly true. I talk to almost everyone I meet. To an extent, I'm even popular. But when it comes to my dark thoughts and my insecurities, I can't seem to voice them to the source. I wish I was the kind of pe...
0
|
Alright. My mother has planned for us to go on a trip to Florida for my birthday on the 28th. The thought just drains me. I am only doing this for her because she accuses me of being boring and selfish for being introverted. We will be going to a cit...
0
|
Fellow introvertlings, what does a perfect introvert day look like?
0
|
If i sit in a quiet spot, and i am obviously absorbed in a book, do not ask me what i am reading. You interrupted my Me Time, my Quiet Time, and you interrupted a good story.
0
|
I don't mind team work, bur I'm usually the quiet one of the group who prefers to just do the work instead of discussing things with my teammates. I'm glad that they try to include me in the discussion, but I think they they think I fe...
0
|
My brother left a message inviting me to a public event. It's been days and I still haven't returned the call. My mind tells me to call back, but my body doesn't want to. I don't like phone calls. I feel like my peace is interrupt...
0
|
i feel like i am caged inside a cage with no doors.. i want to live free , alone, far from society, with nobody but just me and my drawings. i do not want to survive, i want to live...
0
|
I like meeting people and interacting with them. But I hate social occasions because , I feel compelled to talk deeply with them but only get to talk to them superficially and that leaves me feeling guilty .
0
|
I can't wait till I'm able to get a job/career I'll actually enjoy, 'cause having to see so many customers is driving me crazy, whether I'm having a good workday or not, and I usually work for five to six hours.
0
|
I went to Dragoncon! I went wherever I wanted to go, and even talked to people and took pictures! I'm so proud of my self! It was so fun!
0
|
I have a lovely little superpower I like to call "ghost mode". (I'm sure, I share that one with a lot of introverts.) That's when I go invisible in a group of people by not speaking too much and deliberately keeping myself on the...
0
|
For vacation, I'm having a family reunion. Let's hope I'm not as socially awkward like last year -_-
0
|
I HATE getting phone calls! I'm an introvert AND I don't like talking to people. I do not like it when people call me about something unimportant or they call me, but don't have anything to say. I especially avoid conversations. I felt...
0
|
Shy? Nope. I just need a break from other people from time to time. Depends on who you are, but if you want to see me, you might have to book me one week in advance.
0
|
Remember that story I posted about a girl I barely knew calling my phone two times a day and was already inviting me over without knowing much about me and visa versa (http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-An-Introvert/4069947)? Well turns out ...
0
|
I am surrounded by too many people! Somebody help me! I can't sit at the table in the corner because people are already sitting there. I hope their class starts soon and they have to leave, so I can have my spot.
0
|
I remember when I was in high school a few years ago. During my senior year I had to write several essays and I always hated it when I had to use the computer lab because someone would always sit next to me eventually to use a computer. One morning b...
0
|
I'm so introverted that when I eat in my car in the parking lot before work, I park far a way from all the other cars. When someone parks next to me, I put the key in the ignition and park even further away. Usually I would eat at home, but I do...
0
|

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

I Am An Introvert (Page 5) | Similar Worlds