I Am An Introvert

I Am An Introvert
Today, there's an outing at my friends house today. Just a couple of people, having a braai(it's the same as having a BBQ). Now as an introvert, that's not a problem right. It's just a couple of people right? Well... Knowing my fr...
I Am An Introvert
I hate when I get quiet or go someplace alone and everyone thinks I'm mad or sick. No, I am not mad or sick. I'm still happy, I just need my alone time for a bit. What made it more awkward was that someone thought I was about to cry just no...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Sep 22, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
What is it with these misconceptions of introverts? A relative argued that I wasn't an introvert because I was adventurous when I was four (about seventeen years ago and many kids are adventurous)and had moments throughout my life where I "...
+ 0 8 replies 0 views Sep 13, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
Just a shout out to all my fellow introverts and hsp's out there. You are all very special. You are all intelligent, creative, and very caring people. When you love, you love deeply. I know how hard it is, but don't ever think you are not n...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Jul 19, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
Went to a meeting today,God there was so much people.Big room almost fully packed,nowhere to hide.Was feeling so open and vulnerable,lost a friend somewhere in crowd,eventually found a balcony,much better.3 people on their phones and a couple kissing...
+ 0 6 replies 0 views May 4, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
My mother was going to drag me to a party, but she never got the information about when it would start so we didn't go!! There IS a god!! *cries tears of joy*
+ 0 5 replies 0 views Jan 31, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
I'm going to be dragged to a party this weekend. We all know how this will turn out.
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Jan 29, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
A relative says she's an ambivert, but she's more of an extrovert, to me. She is too talkative. She tries to talk to me with small talk or shallow conversations, and sometimes I try to put up with it, but I just end up tired and annoyed and...
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Jan 28, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
Why did I bother picking up the phone? This person is talking about a bunch of nothing and I'm bored to death. I have nothing to say so I'll just say someone needs me so that I can hang up.
+ 0 4 replies 0 views Jan 19, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
A relative calls me on the phone multiple times and sends me a text and e-mail that they called but I did not pick up. I didn't pick up the phone because they never have anything to say and the majority of the conversation is small talk. I answe...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Jan 9, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
Calling me three times in a row isn't going to make me magically appear and pick up the phone. Go away.
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Jan 6, 2015 |
I Am An Introvert
But then again, that's not exactly true. I talk to almost everyone I meet. To an extent, I'm even popular. But when it comes to my dark thoughts and my insecurities, I can't seem to voice them to the source. I wish I was the kind of pe...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Dec 13, 2014 |
I Am An Introvert
Alright. My mother has planned for us to go on a trip to Florida for my birthday on the 28th. The thought just drains me. I am only doing this for her because she accuses me of being boring and selfish for being introverted. We will be going to a cit...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Dec 13, 2014 |
I Am An Introvert
Fellow introvertlings, what does a perfect introvert day look like?
+ 0 15 replies 0 views Dec 11, 2014 |
I Am An Introvert
If i sit in a quiet spot, and i am obviously absorbed in a book, do not ask me what i am reading. You interrupted my Me Time, my Quiet Time, and you interrupted a good story.
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Nov 25, 2014 |
I Am An Introvert
I don't mind team work, bur I'm usually the quiet one of the group who prefers to just do the work instead of discussing things with my teammates. I'm glad that they try to include me in the discussion, but I think they they think I fe...
I Am An Introvert
My brother left a message inviting me to a public event. It's been days and I still haven't returned the call. My mind tells me to call back, but my body doesn't want to. I don't like phone calls. I feel like my peace is interrupt...
I Am An Introvert
i feel like i am caged inside a cage with no doors.. i want to live free , alone, far from society, with nobody but just me and my drawings. i do not want to survive, i want to live...
I Am An Introvert
I like meeting people and interacting with them. But I hate social occasions because , I feel compelled to talk deeply with them but only get to talk to them superficially and that leaves me feeling guilty .
+ 0 6 replies 1 views Sep 17, 2014 |
I Am An Introvert
I can't wait till I'm able to get a job/career I'll actually enjoy, 'cause having to see so many customers is driving me crazy, whether I'm having a good workday or not, and I usually work for five to six hours.
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Sep 6, 2014 |

I Am An Introvert
Health Personality Disorder

I Am An Introvert (Page 5) | Similar Worlds