I Am An Introvert

I wasn't the type of person to have a lot of friends. I thought I was a lame for that, but now that I'm an adult I realize that it's not lame at all. I just really enjoy being introspective, I like to read and write stories, poems, and appreciate nature's beauty. Most people would find that stuff to be boring. I don't like to be bothered by materialistic and obnoxious people because they get in the way and have a very low attention span. Having allot of friends feels like I'm babysitting them. Don't get me wrong, I like to have a little company, of fellow introverts who actually can have interesting, mind stimulating and funny conversations.
6
|
Im the same as you. It gets lonely though never feeling understood (for me) or having anyone I can feel close to and loved by.
xRedx · M
I feel the same. I feel like people my age are way different. Well, in some aspects. But I have always preferred spending time alone. Whether it's playing video games or running. Bieng around many people can be a drag.

I Am An Introvert
Categories: Health, Personality Disorder

I wasn't the type of person to have a lot of ... | I Am An Introvert | Similar Worlds