I Am An Introvert

I wasn't the type of person to have a lot of friends. I thought I was a lame for that, but now that I'm an adult I realize that it's not lame at all. I just really enjoy being introspective, I like to read and write stories, poems, and appreciate nature's beauty. Most people would find that stuff to be boring. I don't like to be bothered by materialistic and obnoxious people because they get in the way and have a very low attention span. Having allot of friends feels like I'm babysitting them. Don't get me wrong, I like to have a little company, of fellow introverts who actually can have interesting, mind stimulating and funny conversations.
+ 7 9 replies 17 views Mar 24, 2018 |
Im the same as you. It gets lonely though never feeling understood (for me) or having anyone I can feel close to and loved by.
xRedx · M
I feel the same. I feel like people my age are way different. Well, in some aspects. But I have always preferred spending time alone. Whether it's playing video games or running. Bieng around many people can be a drag.
SoundNinja · F
[@429002,xRedx] exactly. I don't like being around large crowds. I'm kinda claustrophobic.
I hated dealing with ppl who tried to convert me into an extrovert. Lol didn't work at all.
Imagnaryfriend · 22-25, F
People can’t understand why I don’t want to sit around and drink or party and assume I’m boring for choosing to stay home and read and write. I can come up with a good story plot in my sleep, and you can get so drunk you can’t remember your own name? Wow! 👏🏻👏🏻
SoundNinja · F
[@917805,Imagnaryfriend] that's what really matters. Who cares what they think. Let them start aging at 30. All that drinking and partying is gonna catch up to them.
Imagnaryfriend · 22-25, F
[@514605,SoundNinja] I agree, and my family has a history of addiction. So I prefer not to risk that when I can have fun without drinking.
SoundNinja · F
[@917805,Imagnaryfriend] good thinking. It's good that u want to break that cycle.

I Am An Introvert
Health Personality Disorder

I wasn't the type of person to have a lot of ... | I Am An Introvert | Similar Worlds