I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

The most valuable thing a lot of money can buy you is space.
2
|
Anonymartyr · 51-55, M
I live in North America. There is nothing of any value that money can buy.
Echoing · 61-69, F
[@826133,Anonymartyr] I must disagree... there is one very valuable thing... Medicine!
Anonymartyr · 51-55, M
[@458550,Echoing] Not one of my medications is currently covered and the one costs twice as much as my total income. There are no generic versions of my medications that would be covered- so I must suffer and go without. So much for the so-called free healthcare in Canada. Only diagnosis is free.
Echoing · 61-69, F
[@826133,Anonymartyr] Blessings dear sir!
Echoing · 61-69, F
I must agree! My husband and I worked long and hard for … all our lives. We invested our savings into buying our land. We live in the mountains, 120 acres of peaceful.. beautiful, awesome slice of Heaven.... with all space we need!
[@458550,Echoing] Very nice! Congratulations! :) :) Did you build your house or did it come with the property?
Echoing · 61-69, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] nope, this home of ours, back in the late 1800 was a one room schoolhouse. :-) It has been built on thru the years.
[@458550,Echoing] Has it been in your family the whole time? It sounds wonderful! :)
Money bought us the lot on both sides of us and the two lots directly behind us. :)

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

The most valuable thing a lot of money can buy you... | I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds