I Will Vent

So I'm going to vent my frustrations a little....

I am at a point where I'm not happy with my life so I'm working to change that. I know that if I'm not happy with my life as it a relationship won't make me happy so I decided that until I successfully change my situation I can't be in a relationship either. Most of the time I'm okay with it and it doesn't bother me but sometimes I do get lonely. I know that being in a relationship doesn't mean you won't be lonely because you can be in a relationship and still be lonely. Anyways as a result of my decision I turned down a few guys and I didn't feel anyway about because I've made my decision... Well I did the same about half an hour ago, now I'm starting to regret it and I'm wondering wtf is happening because I've seen the guy before and I didn't like him then but I seem to do now.. I still can't be in a relationship so I need for this feeling to go away and I'm hoping venting will help with that. 🤦‍♀️
curiosi · 56-60, F
Loneliness can get in the way of clear thinking. You are definitely on the right path, but that doesn't mean it's easy or that a wrench wont be thrown in to make us stumble. I hope you feel better soon.
Prettybratbi1tch · 22-25, F
[@423488,curiosi] thank you
MoonlightLullaby · 41-45
Hopefully this can be a refuge for cathartic purposes. I understand, all too well, what you're expressing. I just can't seem to put myself out there with certain things; so vulnerable. Chin up buttercup, and if not today, a new sunrise will offer the chance to try again!🙏🌷

I Will Vent