I Am Me

well just wanted to tell about me haha so well I am 6'3", Native American from the Navajo tribe, I live in Arizona and I work as a CNA at a LTC facility. I grew up without running water or electricity until I was 15 years old I was raised by my grandparents mostly and the way I am is because of them well most of me is because of them. I keep secrets that people tell me and doesn't matter what you show or tell me I wont ever tell anyone it'll stay with me only. I am I good person that's what people tell me and I like getting to know new people. I like listening to metal, rock, and others. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Atreyu, Iron Maiden, Evanescence and others. I like anime like SAO, Akame Ga Kill, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Elfin Lied, Samurai 7, Ergo Proxy, Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo, Gundam and others. I like running, comic books. well guess that's it haha.
0
|

I Am Me
Categories: Other

well just wanted to tell about me haha so well I a... | I Am Me | Similar Worlds