I Like to Read

I would like to read a passage to y’all.

From the book of the Star that Bursts in Pink
Chapter 18

Greetings sisters of the culinary arts and passions for creating sustenance. I come to you with words of guidance and encouragement that all is not lost as you travel the difficult path of fighting the known and unknown evils of your hearth.

If thou finds thine skillet cast from iron hidden in thine baking furnace, and if this precious skillet cast from iron holds the sludge of oils and water, and if this sludge of oils and water hast fouled the iron with the putrid residue of rust the color of the melting walls of hell, be of ease.

As it is written in these words, through the divine spirits of the Aunt of Jemima and Betty of the Crock, punishment to the defiler of the skillet cast from iron is swift and sure.

With a steadfast hold on the handle of the iron that has been cast, a swift blow to the back of the skull shall be delivered as a lesson and warning. Should the defiler blaspheme or fail to follow the law of the skillet cast from iron, they shall find their body covered in stones and slumbering with the animals of the fin.

Praise be to the Pills of Bury!

Amen
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@6757,questionWeaver] My redneck is working my last nerve q!
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Butt when?
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
Amen and praise the skillet

I Like to Read
Books Hobbies