I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship

Where did you meet your spouse?
5
|
I havent. But im improving the relation i have with myself. And it feels good.
bhatjc · 41-45, M
Have not found that lucky lady yet to call her my spouse. Maybe i will meet her at work,or hell. With the time i spend here. Maybe in some thread or group on SW
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@Madeleine: Any one around you have meet
Madeleine · 36-40, F
@bhatjc: I met someone. Let's see how it goes.
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@Madeleine: Yes dear Madeleine only time will tell.
Oosure · M
Hand to Heaven, online
FormerPadresfan · 22-25, M
Not a spouse, but a gf. I met her at a party more than 2.5 years ago. Which a week later was when we started dating. As of 2 weeks ago, she resides in Canberra Austrslia. I can't wait until March to see her again
FormerPadresfan · 22-25, M
@Madeleine: I'm guessing you haven't been lucky in meeting anyone yet
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@Padresfan19: If you are thinking of having a wedding at Disneyland. Their website for that is down. but they range from 12-18 thousand
Madeleine · 36-40, F
@Padresfan19: Somewhat, yes.
At a party in London
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
In a bar. I saw this really cute ass covered in the shortest daisy dukes and I knew right then and there that I had to make it mine. 38 years later she still has the cutest ass I have ever seen.
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@hippyjoe1955: Was she the pretties girl in the bar that night.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
In my eyes - [b][i][u]ABSOLUTELY[/u][/i][/b]
bhatjc · 41-45, M
@hippyjoe1955: Your right. Looks like she is staying for the long haul man. You score with that lovely lady.
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
in civics's class in high school
Jeephikelove · 46-50, F
On AnswerMug :-) Only joined AM because EP shut down...if it hadn't we may have never met. 😍
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
Not anymore she's not with me. I was just home from work kickin back with a beer, and my habits here were usually the same. I opened the curtains wide to the setting sunlight. My room mate walked in later just as drained. Now his fiance showed up every night at midweek it was a regular thing. Just as he passed the front window the phone on the wall started to ring. The long coily cord on the handset allowed it to go anywhere someone sat. He said a few things asking who the fux this then he threw the hanset into my lap. And she was after him but he wasn't buying in, so I rapped to her a while and said. Call me again sometime and maybe some time you can stop in an sleep in my bed.

I know it sounded boring it got more interesting that was just the start of a very long story.

I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship
Categories: Dating and Relationships

Where did you meet your spouse? | I Wish I Was In a Great Relationship | Similar Worlds