I Am Gender Fluid

Gillian 365 (Day 4)

[c=BF0080]Here's another one from c2013/2014. This time in a long, elegant black evening dress. You can't really see the back which had a really nice cross strap design. I was always more of a fan of form-fitting dresses, rather than big frilly and layered ones. I've never been the princess type anyway.[/c]

So for me, dresses and skirts either had to be really short or really long. And that was from when i was young up until this stage. I never thought any other length was attractive. I think I have a very different view now. Not much else to say about this one really.

[i]Note: Previously, I made separate posts with additional pictures but I think from now on, I'll start posting supplementary pics in the comments. Just makes more sense that way.[/i]

Gillian 365 details:
https://similarworlds.com/9498070-I-Am-Gender-Fluid/3919314-Gillian-365-started-7-June-2021-The-idea-for-this
DragonFruit61-69, M
Very nice...and love your legs in the last picture. 馃槏
Gillian41-45, T
[@475592,DragonFruit] thank you. And yeah, those legs... They need to be photographed
PTCdresser5761-69, M
Gorgeous Gillian as always
Gillian41-45, T
[@27773,PTCdresser57] thanks so much 鈽猴笍
Great legs:)
Gillian41-45, T
[@323117,lovebcups] thank you 鉂わ笍
Highonheels51-55, M
Your so slim and sexy babe I wish I had a great body like yours honey
Highonheels51-55, M
Actually its pretty smart to do separate posts because you'll earn more SW coins , the more posts you make the more coins you earn

I Am Gender Fluid